Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I want to recommend a website that everyone interested in marketing should visit Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association.

The previous link is a great resource to find the latest jobs in the Twin Cities and an opportunity to connect with people who work in web-based marketing, design, publishing, development and promotion. If you are someone who will be moving to the Twin Cities, I recommend becoming a member or volunteering for this association. I contacted them to see if I could volunteer with the events and they were great and wonderful to work with.

To become a member it does cost money but they have networking events each week and it would be a great long-term investment. I would consider joining if I didn’t live so far but that’s why I’m encouraging YOU to join! Get out there and MARKET yourself. How else are you going to position yourself differently to employers in order to get the dream job you’ve always wanted? Visit: MIMA.

No comments:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button